If you are in business, you should always bear in mind that your website is the first point of interaction that most people have with your business. That is why you should always make sure everything about your site is right, including choosing the right typography.
Characteristics of Good Typography:
- Readable: The essence of a website is to have content that can be read. Otherwise, nobody will consume your content. Make sure the font, spacing and even colour used makes it easier for people to read your content.
- Creative Understand your target audience and make your typography creative enough for them to relate to it.
- Aligns With Brand: If you are in business, the typography you choose should reflect the image of your business. For instance, if you are in the medical market, you do not want to pick up a playful typography as it reflects a lack of seriousness.
Importance of Good Typography
- Shows Professionalism: If you are in an online business, the image you project is essential to clients, especially for companies that do monetary transactions like Rubyfortune and other online casinos. Good typography shows that some thought was put into the creation of the website.
- Good Brand Image: How your website looks affect your brand image. The better it looks, the more people are likely to want to engage with you.
- Increases Sales: If people can read your content and the call for action on your website, they will buy from you. They are also in a better position to share your content.
- Aesthetics for Website: There are millions of websites from all over the world. Yours must stand out if you want people to stay longer on it. You should, therefore, make sure that everything about your design is aesthetically pleasing, including your typography.